Apr 10, 2012

Nails Inc Baker St with Max Factor Fantasy Fire

0


I loved loved loved this manicure! The Nails Inc is BEAUTIFUL! Totally unique in my collection and definitely worth grabbing if you can still find it. 
Max Factor Fantasy Fire is the UK brand "dupe" of Clarins 230.
While it is similar I definitely don't think it's a dupe. The shimmer is much finer and I don't find it has as significant of a colour shift as Clarins. I didn't see much of the blue or green colour like I do with the Clarins (although it is very evident in the bottle). However I must say I have worn it again since this manicure and over a darker colour all the colours were more apparent.

This is two coats of Baker St. and one coat of Fantasy Fire. 
Application on both were fantastic, my only complaint is that the brush of FF is tiny, but it is to be expected in a 4ml bottle of polish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment