Apr 12, 2012

Dollish Polish Expecto Patronum

0

Lynnderella has created a phenomenon within the nail polish world - insanely popular Indie Frankens. I've hopped on board and have ordered from one indie seller (so far!)
This is the beautiful Expecto Patronum by Dollish Polish and can be purchased in her Etsy shop when she re-opens!


This is two coats, no undies. Needed a thick coat of top coat. Wore really well.
If you click the picture to make it larger you can see the little flakies in it too!


This is my mini haul. I loved Expecto from pictures but wasn't sure how I would find her polishes, so I only ordered one full size ($8) and three minis ($4)
From left to right: Team Salvatore, The Final Frontier, Cold Winds Are Rising and Expecto Patronum.
Here are some swatches on a clear nail wheel, reverse order than before. (Note Cold Winds Are Rising looks MUCH better with a thicker topcoat. After this picture was taken I used a coat of Lynnderella's Glitter Tamer and it looks amazing!)



0 comments:

Post a Comment