Mar 18, 2012

OPI La Paz-itively Hot + OPI Teenage Dream

0

Hello lovelies! Hope you all are getting as beautiful of weather wherever you are as I am here! It's like 25ºC here, which is unheard of in the middle of March in Ottawa!

This manicure is one that I wore to the wedding of two dear friends. The Bride is the ultimate girly girl and loves all things pink so this manicure was a tribute to her!



Shown is 2 coats of La-Pazitively Hot and one of Teenage Dream. La Paz-itively Hot is a core OPI colour and is one of my favorite pinks. Teenage Dream was from the Katy Perry collection that came out last winter. This one should still be fairly easy to find online.

Application was great on both but I did find my Teenage Dream had thickened some and needed a few drops of thinner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment