Mar 4, 2012

I suck, I suck, I suck!

0

I know I have been MIA for the last month - I've just been busy busy busy! I have still been painting and photographing each manicure though, so expect a slew of posts over the next few days!

This is a copy cat manicure - I 100% copied this from the lovely Erika of Chloe's Nails. She is one of my favorite bloggers and her pics are gorgeous! She posted this manicure and I fell in love!

This is China Glaze Purple Dragon, which is a neon finish (can be lumpy because of the glitter, needs a good thick topcoat) and a Funky Fingers crackle called Teal Scales. This is the first Funky Fingers crackle I tried and I am impressed! I found it easiest to do fairly thin coats.




Enjoy! And Check back over the next few days while I post catch up posts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment