Jan 31, 2012

Revlon Whimsical

0

First off, let me just express my love for Revlon. Their polishes are great quality, inexpensive (and forever on sale!) and I just love love love how they keep putting out dupes for high end polishes, especially Deborah Lippmann and Chanel!

Revlon Whimsical is a dupe for Deborah Lippmann's Glitter In The Air (I don't have the polish for comparison but I'm sure you will find side by side comparisons if you google it). It's a sheer blue-ish base with larger blue and pink/salmon hex glitters and smaller, square silver glitter. In the picture I am wearing it over Essie's Something Borrowed to bring out the blue base. I've seen some gorgeous pictures of it over white too@


This polish got tons of attention from muggles! I had a lot of cashiers and friends notice it! If you can get your hands on this baby, I recommend it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment