Jan 3, 2012

2012: A year of sucking less

0

I suck. Plain and simple; I suck! I can't believe it's been almost a year since I last blogged!!

One of my New Years resolutions was to blog more, so here I am. I am actually working on a project inspired by sayanythingbr00ke on youtube - she recently posted a video of all the nail polishes she has worn this year and it inspired me to make an effort to actually photograph and post every single manicure I do this year! (I also plan to compile them into a slideshow).

So here is my first manicure of 2012:


This is Revlon ColorStay in Midnight.

I absolutely love this polish, the formula was fantastic, it was almost a one coater, just needed a second coat to even out a few places. It's worn really well, no chips two days in and is still nice and glossy! Will be changing it tonight though, I try to re-do my nails every other night.
That's all for now!
Hope everyone had a lovely holiday :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment