Jan 29, 2012

Butter London - Branwen's Feather

0

Hello Lovelies :)
This is the first Butter London polish that I have tried. I've looked at their displays at Ulta whenever I get to one accross the border but didn't purchase until I found a display of them at The Bay! It's nice to see more and more brands coming to Canada! I bought two, I haven't worn the second one yet (Lady Muck) but I expect you will see it posted in the next couple of weeks! They retail for $17CAD which is a little pricey but I can see myself grabbing a few more yet!



The polish looks almost black on the nail, but it is actually purple, as you can see in the bottle shot. It wore fairly well besides for the shrinking caused by Seche Vite. The application was great, covered well in two coats. Overall I like the polish even though it's not really that exciting or unique.
Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! I have more posts coming up this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment