Aug 8, 2010

New me, new blog

0

Hi everyone! This is (obviously) my first entry in the new blog. I have decided I want to change my online persona.

In case you don't know who I am, I typically post things under the user name macpixie55. My reasoning for changing it is that I don't want to be a walking label for a company. I don't even buy clothes that slap the brand name across the front as I think it's typically tacky. Also, I feel I have outgrown that personality and I want to sort of re-invent myself. I have finished my bachelor's degree, I'm back living at home and figuring out what I want to do and who I want to be. It's time for changes and this is the first step in that direction.

I'd love to hear people's comments and have some interaction with the other peeps on the interwebs. Please comment here, follow me on twitter (still macpixie55, will update if I chose to change that), my user name on Specktra is MACPixie, macpixie55 on livejournal etc etc. Good old fashioned email works too - shoot me a message at missashleymalice@gmail.com

Ashley
xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment