Jan 8, 2011

Christmas Mani Failblog

0

This is a fail because, well it's January 8th! Better late than never, here are the majority of the rest of my manicures, aside from the few I forgot to photograph.

Be sure to check out a bunch more pictures of more NOTDs under the break!


This is what I wore Christmas Eve and Christmas Day - cute and simple.
This is China Glaze Party Hearty over China Glaze Frosty


This is my New Years Eve Mani - Sally Hansen Celeb City and Nicole by OPI Sprinkle Of Twinkle




This one I wore on Boxing Day as it was a Christmas Present and longtime lemming.
OPI Merry Midnight (I have no idea what that yellowy substance beside my index fingernail is!)




This was my favorite Christmas mani! However definitely the least practical! Especially when I had to go help on a C-section with this on! Gloves protected the puppies from the gems and we delivered 4 healthy Pekingese puppies!
China Glaze Peace on Earth for the base colour, China Glaze Jolly Holly for the cord and eBay gems for the lights sealed with lots and lots of Seche Vite.






This mani was very simple but super cute - China Glaze Jolly Holly and Party Hearty.


0 comments:

Post a Comment