Apr 26, 2012

I'm a goddamn tiger.... with Color Club Magnetics in Cop An Attitude

0

So this manicure was my attempt to dupe a mani done by Lacquerish on her blog that I absolutely loved! I had to use slightly different polishes as I don't have the ones she used but I think it turned out alright.
I first applied a coat of Claire's Magnetix in Gold which was horrible, the formula was thick and gloopy and the brush was horrible. I added a coat of Color Club Magnetics in Cop an Attitude on top and used the magnet sideways (for vertical waves).
I used Konad plate m57 for the stripes (would LOVE to have the Essence plate Lacquerish used, the stripes are much finer and I think look a lot better). I believe I used Wet N Wild Black Cream for the stamping. 


Thanks for looking! Please leave any comments or questions below :)
Hope you guys are having a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment